2 NIGHTS IN JALDAPARA, 02 Nights/03 Days
Tour Itinerary Detail
Arrival and Transfer to Jaldapara National Park
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting to reach Darjeeling - Nearly 154 kilometers 5 hours drive will bring you to Jaldapara National Park-The vegetation of Jaldapara National Park mainly consists of tall elephant grass where animals can be seen grazing and passing frequently-Jaldapara National Park is known for its large population of Indian one-horned rhino-Other animals in the park are Royal Bengal Tiger,elephants,sambhar,barking deer, spotted deer, hog deer, wild pigs, turtles and bison-Jaldapara is a paradise for bird watchers.
Elephant ride and Jungle / Phuntsholling sightseeing
Early morning drive to Hollong for thrilling elephant safari is organized in the early morning from Hollong - It offers the exquisite beauty of the vast grassland of Jaldapara - One can sight Indian rhinos, bison, deer, and Asiatic elephants – Back to resort for breakfast - Next one has to drive 56 kilometers 2 - 2 ½ hours to Bhutan – Drive to Phuntsholling, visit to Karbandi monastery and Amu Chuu Crocodile Breeding Centre - Back to resort by evening – Evening stroll at the meadow near the resort or can visit the local market You can buy some products made of wood from the Highway shops- Overnight stay at resort in Jaldapara National Park.
Departure & Transfer to Siliguri
Early Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) via Coronation Bridge, Sevoke Kali Mandir, Sevoke - Nearly 154 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Assistance on arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival in Hotel.
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in 1 room for 4 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Individual Cab as per itinerary.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included : Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Medical Facilities – Doctor on Call, Medicines etc.
- For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding etc.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any Guide Charges.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- • 30 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- • 20 days to 18 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- • 14 days to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- • 10 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- • 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.