Beautiful Paro Thimphu - Happy Journey, 04 Nights/05 Days
Tour Itinerary Detail
Paro to Thimpu and sightseeing
Arrive at Paro International Airport. Complete Immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu. Check-in into your hotel. Spend the evening in leisure, roaming around the town near by clock tower. Overnight stay in Thimphu.
Sightseeing tour of Thimphu
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Thimphu, which includes the following places of interest Folk Heritage Museum, Memorial Chorten, Kuensel Phodrang – World’s Largest Sitting Buddha Statue, Takin Reserve & Mini Zoo, BBS Tower – Provides a vantage point view of the Thimpu Valley, Royal Textile Academy & Museum, Trashichhodzong – Fortress in Thimphu, Handicrafts Emporium. Overnight stay in Thimphu.
Thimpu To Paro
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and proceed to Paro. The Paro valley extends from the confluence of the Paro Chhu and the Wang Chhu rivers at Chuzom upto Mt. Jomolhari at the Tibetan border to the North. This picturesque region is one of the widest valleys in the kingdom and is covered in fertile rice fields and has a beautiful, crystalline river meandering down the valley. After checking into your hotel, you would proceed for a sightseeing tour of Paro which would include the following places Drukgyel Dzong – Ruins of an old fortress in Paro, Kyichu Lakhang – Famous Monastery in Paro, Ta Dzong – National Musuem of Bhutan. Overnight stay in Paro.
Excursion to Taktsang Monastery
After breakfast, proceed for Taktsang Monastery – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It requires 2-3 hours trekking to reach the Monastery. Ponies are available for hire.Visit Paro handicraft market during evening time. Overnight stay in Paro.
Departure to Paro Airport
After breakfast at hotel transfer to Paro Airport for your onward journey. As you go home let the everlasting memory of the radiant Himalayas and this beautiful serene kingdom linger in your mind and prompt you now and again to revisit this place.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Assistance on arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival in Hotel.
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in 1 room for 4 Nights.
- MAP Meal Plan
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Individual Cab as per itinerary.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included : Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Medical Facilities – Doctor on Call, Medicines etc.
- For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hoteliers.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding etc.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any Guide Charges.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- • 30 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- • 20 days to 18 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- • 14 days to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- • 10 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- • 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.